Depressed...So much to do and deal with before Friday.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fivesue, May 1, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

My mind is a mess this AM....very hard time typing....so many mistakes.

I have to deal with my cat and a place for him to stay 2 nights because of my husband's daughter's allergies. She has medicine, she doesn't take it, my husband does things that involve the cat and her, but i have to find a place for Felix; my family down there won't help.I'm very upset and changing the meds has me in a froth. No, I'm very angry!

Many things to do and all I want is to go to bed. I'm ready to send Jim by himself and stay home with Felix and not have to deal with anyone!

Please pray that I can just get this stuff done. I just want to scream right now and go to bed. So angry...my head feels like it's going to burst!

Thank you,
    Sue
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Just fopund out the kennel they recommended won't be available the hours we need...to drop off and pick yp. And I can't get throgut to my hairdresser.

My head is going to split, I swear. Or maybe I'll will...and that will be that.

Anyway...

Trivial, but very important to me.

Sue
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Lifting up prayers for you.

I've been really depressed too the past few days, so I can relate. Today I haven't even been able to eat. I need something to get me out of this. Trying to pray it through.

((Hugs))
    Judy
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so very sorry that you are having such a bad time.

I pray that the headache will let up very soon.

This is such bad of a time for you to try to go somewhere and deal with others. You need to get through this med switch.

I pray for you my dear friend.

Dear Lord, I am asking for you to come to Sue in her time of need. Please, dear Lord strengthen her body... and ease her pain. In Jesus Name I pray!!

Mari
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I ask Jesus to help you through this time of depression.

Our dear Lord... please help my friend through this time of depression. In the precious name of Jesus I pray!

Mari
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm a bit brighter right now, and you must be the reasons! Thank you so much. I have a ways to go...

Wb...I pray for you and your depression, also. I'm at the not wanting to eat point, also, so I know things are not good. I pray the Lord will lift the dark cloud and you will feel better soon. Thank you for being such a friend.

Hugs,
    Sue
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Thanks so much. I hope you are doing well today, and when I can string more than a couple lines together, I will write you. How was your weekend with dear granddaughter? She sounds so sweet!

Love,
    Sue
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

First, don't you worry about trying to type much now...just read and feel better. Just post as you feel like it.

Yes, I was VERY sincere in the prayer for you...God is right there, and He will help you through this.

Are you still going on the trip? If you aren't up to it...wouldn't Jim understand?
    I know how you feel, you want to go, but it is hard when your body is needing so much attention. Just do what you think is best for you.

Well, yes.... I am very tired, but pleased. Carson was so much fun. She is so easy to care for, and all she really wants is love. That isn't hard at all. But, this body is really tired.
    Plus, Matt showed himself really bad last night. I think every muscle in my body was tense. But, I am better with it now. FAITH, FAITH, FAITH... JUST A LITTLE BIT OF FAITH. This is what I tell myself about him...over, over, and over!

I am going to bed early...if I can sleep.

Talk to you soon.

Still praying......Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 05/01/2006]
  9. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Am i too late to add my support and prayers, i hope you got all your problems solved. Sometimes these everyday problems, can really overhelm us. I feel like i'm just going nutz sometimes trying to take care of my family, and just want to scream, cause i can't handle the pressure on days my heads not working. And yes! My head hurts when i feel like that, and my brain feels blank like it can't think!!
    Something that should be fairly simple, becomes hard and difficult.
    I think that's why I haven't been posting, my brain just dosen't want to concentrate!!
    The unreasonable anger, i think comes from this frusteration.
    I sure hope things worked out for you.

In Jesus!
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you for your prayers!!! Sue, I have been going through a 4-day killer depression, the despair knocking me down. But I'm sure from everyone's prayers, I was able to renew my determination.

I didn't think I could make it to therapy today - I go every Tuesday at 6:00 pm. But the struggle inside myself resulted in a determination to fight for my survival and healing!!! So, I'm getting ready now. And that choice lifted the darkness enough so that I can move ahead.

Bless you dear friends, you are so faithful and loving!!

I pray for EACH one of you as I battle through my struggles!

God bless you all, each one is in my heart!

Love, Judy
  11. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I'm so proud of you for going and fighting thur this.

Sending prayers for you to get there this evening, and makeing pogress in therapy.

God Bless
  12. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Just want you to know hun, Prayers are going Up for you!! I'm so sorry you are going through all this, I know that overwhelming feeling and depression to well.

Because I haven't been on as much, im not sure which Med's you are changing and this in it's self can have a big impact on you. I hope you feel better very SOON from the Med change.

Take Deep breath's!! Try to take lot's of breaks hun!
    Take care of yourself!!

Prayers going Up!
    ((Hugs & Love))
    ~Bluerose~
  13. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I spent yesterday in bed...up today and must get going and get some things for our trip. Very tired and achy, so I need to go soon before all is lost.

Bluerose...Effexor is going and Cymbalta is the replacement. Effexor is awful to get off; I had read that and now I have experienced it. And, it's not over yet.

Blessings to each...WindB...hope your depression is easing. I haven't had this depth in a long time and I know it's from the med switch. I guess I wouldn't be so uptight it we weren't leaving in a couple days for a pleasure/business trip. Not so concerned about the business part as husband has that and I can sleep all day if I choose...it's the visiting with family that has me concerned. I don't feel like talking to anyone.

Be that as it may, I'm going to go and it will be OK.

Blessing to each of you today and praying for healing and peace for each.

Love,
    Sue
  14. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

(((( Big Gentle Hugs 4 U ))))

I'm praying for you hun, changing Med's can really have some big effects on our body. I have heard the same as you, that getting off of Effexor can be difficult. I remember trying to take Effexor years ago....I can't remember why or what side effects, but for some reason I wasen't able to take it.

I know everyone's body is different and different Med's work better for some then other's and some Med's are harder on some to change/stop. But I pray you will feel better really soon from this change of Med's.

I pray you and hubby will have a safe trip, im glad to hear you will at least be able to rest/sleepin for some of the trip. I totally understand you not feeling up to the visting and talking to family part of this trip. But you if get to feeling to bad while visiting, just let them know you need to go lay down etc..

Take Care of You!!
    ((Hugs & Love))
    ~Bluerose~
  15. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I hae gotten some things done today so tomorrow I can pack. I need to rest now...headache, etc. Oh, the joys of medication changes. I have had some beauties before, but this one tops them all.

I'm goping to remember the line, "I need to rest."I think it may save me this next week.

Take care of yourself. How is your husband and his family doing?

Hugs back at you...very gentle ones!
    Sue
  16. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

You are such a sweetheart and you are always so kind and thoughtful of other's. When you reply to my post, you always make me feel better, like the last post where I was asking for prayer.

I hate that you are having such a hard time with this med change, wished I could do something more to help. But, one thing I can surly do is Pray for you. I'm sorry you have a headache and I hope it will ease off quickly.

I'm glad you were able to get some things done today, but I have a funny feeling you probably pushed yourself to hard at getting those things done and YES hun "You Need Rest"!!

If your like me, when getting ready to go on a trip, it's more like a Big Job & Struggle with just getting ready to go. And so much pressure and worry of just trying to remember if "I have done everything I need to" before leaving, "Have I packed everything I need" etc.. etc.. Sometimes it seems more of a pain to go out of town then it does pleasure.... So be sure to stop and relax some!!!

My husband is doing better, thanks for asking! My dad is hanging in there as best he can, he really gets down about his eye sight alot, which really breaks my heart. I just continue to pray he dosen't lose what vision he has left. My poor Mom her sinues and allgeries are so messed up right now, she can hardly bear going outside, she is a hard headed one about going to the doctor.

How is the rest of your family doing? I hope well!!

So when do you leave for your trip tomorrow or Friday? I do hope you can get some rest and relax some while your gone. It sometimes can do us good to just get away for a bit(after the hassle of packing etc..) and be in a different surrounding.

Love & Prayers
    ~Bluerose~

17. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You are so sweet. I see you know about traveling and the anxiety it causes getting ready. My husband just throws stuff in a suitcase and is ready. I have to think about what I want to wear, where we're going, etc. Then, of course, take care of all the things needed before we go. AAGH. But, I have to remember that I always get ready and always have enough (usually too much) to wear, etc. (-:

I just feel awful. I'm not going to decrease my medication today as scheduled....don't think I could take that.

We leave tomorrow, and if I get through the first couple days with family, I will be OK...I can sleep all day at the hotel if I want. (-: Besides, it's right on the beach in SO CA so I can go sit there if I want....sounds lovely, doesn't it?

Take care and will write when we return....or maybe some more today. Things will be better and God will sustain me whatever the situation. It is a wonderful promise for all of us.

Love,
    Sue
  18. windblade

windblade Active Member

Lifting up prayers for your trip. I'm so glad you're not cutting down your medication now! I pray and hope that you find some times of peace and rest - maybe at the beach.

Just take good care of yourself. I hope this is a chance for your soul to be filled up with beauty.

We'll miss you - you are such a faithful, loving friend!

Thank you for all of your prayers and concern also.

Love, Judy
  19. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I missed getting back to you before you left. I hope all goes well and sitting on the beach does sound wonderful....would enjoy sitting beside you drinking sweetea :)

I pray you come back feeling rested and much better from the med change!

Talk when you get back!

((Hugs & Love))
    ~Bluerose~

20. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I missed you before you left. I hope that you will enjoy the trip. We will look forward to seeing you when you return.

Mari