Depressed:(

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Mar 26, 2007.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Iam really struggling with not being able to work!

It has now been almost 2 months since I left my job that was making me so ill ( building infested with mold ).

I was financially abandoned by my employeer that had NO workers comp ins....so not only am I sick from the mold, I also am left with no income and I have no job!

I know a lot of people would give anything to not have to work but for me it is the opposite!

Iam struggling with depression from not being able to work and/or from not having a job!

The job I had was perfect for me and my dd........it wasn't physically demanding ....now here I sit from day to day....BROKE, SICK, SAD, and ANGRY!

Iam so mad at my employeer for abandoning me!

I don't know what to do with this depression.......and not having my income ..................any suggestions?

Hugs
    Doxy
    [This Message was Edited on 03/26/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 03/26/2007]
  2. clerty

clerty New Member

account it will keep you busy and you can do it at your ow n pace !!!
    Clertyx
  3. blkkat

blkkat New Member

hey Hun I'm so sorry your going through this . you watch everything will work ok Jesus loves you and he won't let you down, just ask him and believe

please all who believe in his power i ask for all who do please pray for doxy.

shes always been here for us when were having a tough time now its our turn to help her.

we care a lot about you ,your a very nice, sweet, kind person.

I for one will send good thoughts and pray for you!

chin up your not alone you have a great big family right here .

GOD BLESS--- HUGS--BLKKAT

P.S to whom it may concern: (( REVENGE)) is never the answer ,and it only hurts you in the long run.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/27/2007]