Depressed !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by doxygirl, Oct 8, 2003.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I just got done reading an article by Laura hillenbrand, who suffers from cfids, and it hit me like a big tidal wave!
    I have it too!

I've known that I have fms/cfids for almost 3 years, but I feel like I just have been dx for the first time!In Laura's article she talks about how sick she is, how real and serious this illness is, then and there it hit me, Iam sick too, so sick I can no longer function like I once used to. Iam a now a different person, a sick person, who doesn't want, or like to be sick! Everything physical. mental, and emotional within me now has limitations, restrictions, and pain.

Iam depressed, and feeling sad!
    Some days are ok, then times like this I feel like I have no purpose here,
    I feel as though Iam just a burden to my family.
    Please Pray for me to be rid of this saddness and depression, and to believe that God does have a purpose for me here!
    Love and Hugs
    Doxygirl
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Doxygirl,

I know I could never understand what you are feeling, but what I do know is that the Lord is always by your side, holding your hands and guiding. Somewtimes I know this, but dont always feel is presence. But the more I pray to the Lord and ask for his blessing, his presence ,I feel more and more. Please dont give up hope. He does have a purpose for you and us all. I'm not always sure what mine is. Wish I had known 20 yrs ago. But the Lord works in mysterious ways. Being a Christian doesnt make life any easier on this earth, but we know that we will everlasting life with the Lord, painfree, no diseases, no stress, and get to see all the people we love again. Everday is a struggle, but hope is not lost. We here at the worship board are here for you.
    In Jesusname,amen.

Danny
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I read your other post and I see you`re were feeling a little better. I`m so glad. I`m still praying for you that you will keep feeling better.

Wishing you well,
    Sandyz
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm sorry you are feeling so down. My prayers are with you.

Love, Mikie
  5. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

I'm sorry that you are so depressed right now. I believe that God does have a plan for you, and you are never far from Him. By the way, Where did you find the article by Laura Hillenbrand? I would like to read it. Meanwhile, take care. Hugs, Terry
  6. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I just stated today.. to someone close to me the same thing. I am sick, its serious, I do not like it. I wish at I was Normal, could work, Could go out and do things like I used to. I do not like being so sick, pretty much homebound, sleeping all the time, etc. I said it when feeling like a burden. When I had to struggle to gather the money up somehow to get some much needed meds.

I know, it will pass. But then realizing it, and just admitting how you feel. Feeling the grief of it all. It helps. I hope you feel better within a few days. Sometimes a good cry can release it all some. Love you!

Sunshyne