Depression and leg pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by brooke45, Nov 12, 2005.

1. brooke45

brooke45 New Member

I have been depressed know for weeks. I just don't think I can handle it anymore. My both leg joints keep me up all night in pain . My FP does beilieve in FM. Pluse it is both pain in the joints in my arms. My mom doesn't believe me I am tired of being in pain all the time. Sometimes I want to die. I live in West Virginia and no one believes in it where I live. Help me please. before I end my life. I am only 40 and have 5 children to take care of an non supportive parents. karen
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

As far as your parents go.. My mom past away before I got sick and I barely know my dad.. He lives 5 states away I've seen him only a dozen times in my life. You don't need their support Karen.. it would be nice but you are a grown up. Your Mom not believing you is sad but alot of people don't understand what we go through. The thing is if you know something is wrong, try another doctor if he isn't helping you. It sounds like you need some help for this depression too.. Alot of folks get depressed when they hurt all the time. The thing is you have 5 kids.. you can't give up. You have to take your strength from within and get to another doctor. I know your frustration.. I had one doctor tell me "well, you LOOK ok.." lol! What a joke.. I changed doctors in a hurry.. But just don't give up.. get out there and get some help. Your not alone.. there are alot of us here Karen..
    Hugs!