DEPRESSION ANYONE?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mamagood, Sep 18, 2006.

1. mamagood

mamagood New Member

I've been depressed off and on all summer. It's not bad enough we have to deal with Fibro but this monster makes it so much worse.

My doctor at my preop yesterday said the increased symptoms are normal under the circumstances. I don't think I've had the word normal and me associated together in quite some time.

Any suggestions that you can give on how to relax and let the days' events roll off my shoulders would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your support.

Moe
  2. 143alan

143alan New Member

I'm hoping you get some good advice from your post because I need those suggestions too.

If you're having surgery soon I'm sure there's some anxiety about that that could be contributing to the depression.

Like you, I just can't seem to let things just roll off my shoulders anymore. Also, it use to not bother me when my co-workers came to work in a bad mood and were very vocal about it all day. Now, it drives me nuts and makes me so stressed. I have put on headphones and listen to some music to drown them out but I have a hard time doing my job and listening to music at the same time. I can't chew gum and walk at the same time either....lol..:)

Thanks for your post and I hope you get some great ideas.