Depression board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by moi482001, Oct 14, 2012.

1. moi482001

moi482001 Member

Can someone tell me how to get into the depression board. I have been a member here for some time and have always found good info on fibromyalgia.

My son suffers from anxiety and depression and I would like to visit the depression board but have unable to get in. I have tried loging in and can't get under any other board but fibro. I have tried not loging in but still can't get in the depression board. Someone please help me. Thank you.
  2. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

Hi, so sorry you son experiences depression and anxiety. Depression and anxiety make living in an already chaotic world even harder.

Pro Health did indeed cut down the number of topic boards. But you could post on the "Health" board as the previous poster mentioned, or on the "Chit Chat" board, where any topic is discussed. There are a good number who use the "Chit Chat" board.

There is still a depression room on chat that your son can access. Hugs, MicheleK
  3. moi482001

moi482001 Member

For all the information provided. It is very difficult to deal with someone going thru a depression. My son has been given a pile of drugs with reactions so severe, he contemplated suicide on a number of times. He is presently very weary of any more drugs and is trying to fight this battle with Effexor, but, on some days it just isn't enough.

I am his support system, along with a girlfriend which he tries not to burden. But stress and Fibro don't mix and I find myself scraping the bottom for bits of relief. I will continue to fight with him and hope that my research enables him to find the solution to his depression.

Thank you for your help.