Depression Board?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Mar 14, 2013.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I've been gone for a (long) while...

Where is the depression message board or did everyone get fixed while I was away?

Thanks
    budmickl
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

A while back, ProHealth reorganized the website and some of the boards which got little traffic were removed.

I hope you are doing well.

Love, Mikie
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

I remember you from some time ago. Just post on almost any of the boards and start a thread. So glad to hear from you again. Hope you are feeling OK or should I say, not to bad :)!!

I don't have I guess the usual depression but having pain and FM for over 30 years and osteoporosis forever sure can drag one down and grump sometimes to esp poor DH who is around all the time.

Hugz,
    Granni
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We would be abnormal if we didn't suffer some form of depression with all we go through. With clinical depression, it requires medical professionals to try to help balance our brain chemicals. I am not depressed but I think the Klonopin leaves me feeling a bit flat. I don't get the lows but I also rarely experience the highs in life. I can sit out on the balcony, smell the fresh air from our balmy breezes, enjoy the gorgeous flowers and look at the beautiful sky and I feel relaxed and blessed. I just never get any feelings of high happiness.

I wouldn't give up my Klonopin for the world but I do think this flat emotional state is the price I pay.

You can post here or on the FMS board regarding depression. We understand.

Love, Mikie