DESERTSAGE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Hi, Desertsage! I enjoyed your post about all the ideas you have for volunteering. I too have wanted to hold the premature babies in the hospital. And hopefully have some of my own some day.

I am sorry you are in so much pain all the time. Has anything helped?

What are your kids like?
    Hope today is a good day for you. :)
    ((hugs)) Shannon
  2. Shannonsparkles

I'm glad that you are such a loving and involved mother. My mom was that way for me. You still have the kids at home for a few years, and it sounds like you are making the most of it. Many people would say that one boy and one girl is just right. I helped to raise my brothers, and when I have one fuzzy head under each hand these days, I feel glad that they came out as twins. "One brother for each hand," I say, "just right."

Do you have any hobbies, or do your family and the DD use up most of the time? It takes such a lot of work to keep everything going, doesn't it?

As for me, I'm making the best of the hot weather. There's not much that I can do, really. I lie down all day except for the computer, and my mind isn't sharp, so it's tough to read or watch TV. My food is very simple. Usually fish and berries lately, with some goatmilk at bedtime. I can play the guitar a little some days. I guess you could say that music helps keep me out of trouble. ;)

Do drug babies develop health or mental difficulties, I wonder? I hope you will have the health to do the things you want to do. :)

Anyway, as for writing, this is a good place to write. Go for it. We have a story club on the go... and a book club, and, well, you have to write to say anything here, so I hope you like it. The only difference from high school is that no one will grade you, and everyone will like you. :)
    (( )) Shannon
  3. Shannonsparkles

Is it feeling any better today?

I switched dentists myself this year. It was just a lot of little things that I didn't like about the place and the staff. So I picked out a lasar dentist with over 20 years experience. That was much better!