desertsage

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by justlooking, Feb 7, 2007.

1. justlooking

justlooking New Member

Hi, just wanted to give you some hope for your hearing tomorrow. I've read your recent posts about the 2 Drs not filling out paperwork...
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure your Drs have kept notes of your visits, your physical complaints, tests, treatments, etc..and honestly I think that is probably much more important than a form being filled out.

In my case, I won based on the Drs notes and my testimony. So don't give up ok! Make sure your attorney has provided the court with all of your files from all of your Drs and any other pertinent information regarding your health.

Anyway, just wanted to wish you luck and wanted you to know that despite your Drs not providing you with what you requested, you can still win your case by proving to the judge you are sick by your testimony and the documentation of Dr visits.
    Good luck!
    Sincerely
    JL

2. justlooking

justlooking New Member

Hang in there! I'll be praying for you. Remember to just be yourself and don't understate your symptoms and you'll do great.
    Let us know how things go.

Sincerely
    JL
  3. Crystal

Crystal New Member

I wish you luck tomorrow....I went through a hearing a couple of months ago for my son...he got approved. Good luck and let us know!!!