Desparate Housewifes question??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, May 18, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

Who was the man at the end with Susan? Was it Kathryn's 2nd husband.

I liked the way they ended it 5 years later. Carla
  2. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

SPOILERS AHEAD!!! - If you haven't watched it yet.

I didn't think it was anyone in particular, just some new younger guy. Strange way to end the season, when she just had a baby with Mike, and they seem so well matched. But Gabby's future was hilarious!
    I suspected that Dylan was switched back when we first met these new neighbors, because she didn't remember Julie, her best friend. I just had no idea how the story would play out and end up there.
    I am so glad Tom FINALLY sided with Lynette, and the evil spawn child got sent off to grandma's!
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

I saw the whole show, just got caught off guard about the guy with Susan, I laughed at poor Gabby, what were they saying about Karma,lol.

Poor Lynette with the children from hell, at lease Tom did the right thing.

It will be interesting to how it will come back on. It IS coming back on isn't?

I just saw a commercial for Dirty,Sexy Money, I'm glad that is is coming back.

Sidenote to AI = Was there a guy in season 3 or 4 named Matt Rogers> He was a big tall country boy, was just a nice guy, ANyway I am watching this show today about how they make big things like the tallest rollar coaster, water park and a lab in Switzerland that studied atoms.

He was the host. It took me awhile to figure it out but I am pretty sure he was on AI. Now I am even questioning if the last name is Rogers, it's too late for me to be posting,lol. Thanks-Carla
  4. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

I looked him up on Wikipedia and you're right. Matt Rogers of AI season 3 is the host of Really Big Things on Discovery Channel.
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

you're way ahead of us over here. Just had the hurricane last night.

Dirty Sexy Money we're behind too, love it.

6. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

I thought that was a great show last night! I loved how they all came together helping Katherine.
    That guy at the end w/Susan was probably enough of a cliffhanger to make us all want to tune in again - watch he'll turn out to be not much of anyone.
    Notice how Edie was absent last night?

Seems like the show just came back w/new episodes now we're already back on reruns!!! I hate summer reruns.
  7. You know they have to keep us hanging for next season. I liked Mike, darn, but that guy was good looking. (maybe its a dream of Susans? LOL!)

Yes I noticed Edie was missing. hmmmmmm.

That was hilarious with the kids and Gabrielle.

Don't you think the gal that was living with Gabrielle and selling drugs looks horrible , way too thin, her face especially.(can't think of her name from Michael J. Fox show)
  8. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

I agree....Justine Bateman looks rough. She's 42, but looks much older. I read that she suffered from anorexia and bulimia for 10 years during her Family Ties days. Maybe that explains her appearance. Maybe they uglied her up a little to play the part of a drug dealer.
  9. ckball

ckball New Member

Thanks guys, I knew the drug chick was someone but could not figure out who she was, it is Justin Bateman, she has seen better days. She looked perfect for the part.

4ever thanks for looking up Matt Rogers, I knew I had seen him before too, wonder how we went from singing to hosting a tv show. He was pretty good to. He rode the newest tallest rollar coaster in Six Flags in NJ. It is 45 storys high and goes 128 mph in 4 seconds, hang on to your hat honey,lol.

Yes I wondered where Edie was last night too, remember how they all blew her off last week when she tried to black mail Bree.

That was some story about Kathryn, I have always liked Dana Delaney, remember China Beach. Can you imagine Gabreiel with those kids,lol-that was funny. Thanks for the answers Carla
  10. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Okay, I only read your post and none of the replies as I haven't watched it yet. LOL,. I recorded it (DVR). By the time I started watching Extreme Home Makeover (the show before it) it was 9:00 and was 2 hours long last night (i recorded that show too.)

I will watch it tonight and let you know who it was.

11. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

I remember Dana Delaney on China Beach. I was thinking about that last night. It's hard to imagine that this is the same person. Such a different character.
  12. THANKS yes Justine Bateman and omg she looks old. She was on another show recently (trees something) man oh man FOG city and looked old, but this time she really looks bony.
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Is from Fort Myers. He's down here a lot but I haven't seen him.

I wonder whether Edie is going to be gone. Are they just going to jump everything ahead five years. That's kinda weird. One of my sons-in-law is from a show biz family and they were all friends with Nicolette Sheridan growing up in their teen years. She used to be Nicolette Savales, Telly Savales' step daughter. For some leagal reason, she had to change her name.

I'll be glad when some of the summer replacement shows come on. Anyone else watch The 4400 on the USA network? My TiVo was set to automatically record new episodes and it is showing one coming up this month.

Love, Mikie
  14. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

and took off in her car a little while after the rest of the housewives confronted her in the street, on Bree's behalf, for trying to blackmail Bree about the baby because Bree was sabatoging her real estate customers because she made a play for Orson. She decided to take off and live with her young son who lives elsewhere for awhile, that's why she was missing last night.

I can't believe I know this stuff.

15. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Carla, I was reading a recap of this episode and the man in Susan's future was referred to as "another man". So I guess he's no one important.

16. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

For the answer to all of these questions, see my Desperate Housewives spoiler thread....if you really want to know what's next.