Desperate for prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Jul 27, 2006.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

Those of you who are familiar with my story know that my DH has been searching for a job for a very long time. Thankfully he is getting lots of freelance work. But he needs a steady job - for his sake and for mine.

Please pray that he finds something soon. He is discouraged and ready to give up.

My health has been pretty bad lately and I am getting very discouraged.

I would appreciate any prayers for my situation.

I have read the prayer requests on this board and am praying for you all. My heart aches for the missing teenage boys, Kriket.

Kittycare, thank you for the reminder of Prayer Night. I think that Prayer Night is the best thing on this board. Lets storm heaven tonight!

Prayers for all on this board.
    Pepper
  2. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

i will pray for your hubby to find a good job , and that you will get feeling better every day,
    Your right theres so many needs right now lets storm heaven with our prayers tonight.

God Bless sixtyslady
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am here praying for you and your husband. Love & hugs, Tam
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

I appreciate your prayers so much.

Blessings on you both.
    Pepper
  5. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Dear Pepper,

I am praying for your husband to find a good job and for you to start feeling better everyday. I am sorry that you have not been feeling good lately. I pray that you get some relief soon. Here is a big soft (((HUG)))

Praying for everyone on the board, prayer requests, and everyone that is in need. God Bless Everyone.

Kitty

PS. I Love Seinfeld. That is my favorite TV show. LOL
    [This Message was Edited on 07/27/2006]
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

I appreciate your prayers.

And happy to know that you love Seinfeld too. I have seen every show so many times that I have parts of them memorized. My son bought me one season's DVD's so I have something to watch when I wake up during the night and can't get back to sleep. :)

(((HUGS)))Pepper
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Dear....I also am praying for this financial situation. Please believe me....I know how it feels, so I can feel where you are with this.

God will provide....we ask this by faith!

Love, Mari
  8. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and also praying foryou to get some good days for yourself.Linda
  9. pepper

pepper New Member

I do believe that God will provide and I am trying to "let go and let God".

Blessings on you both.
    Pepper
  10. TAM

TAM New Member

Dear Pepper,

Hi you and your husband will be in my prayers.

I pray your husband will find steady work and that your health will improve.

God Bless you and your husband. Take Care, Tammy
  11. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

My prayers go to you and your husband that he may find a permanent job, and that your life can calm down. I suspect some of your health problems could be directly related to the stress in your life. hugs dear one.
  12. pepper

pepper New Member

You are probably right. I had been feeling so much better - the best I have felt in 13 yrs. I thought that I had finally figured out at least part of the puzzle for me.

A few good job leads fell through and I am sure that is part of the reason why I had such a terrible backslide.

I appreciate your prayers and your hugs.

(((HUGS)))Pepper
  13. pepper

pepper New Member

for your prayers. Yes, Faye, it has been many months. He retired almost 4 yrs ago with the idea of getting back on with the same company on contract.

His pension is small but we decided that he needed to retire for the sake of his health and working contract would be less stressful.

However, after he retired the company changed its policy and no longer hires back former employees on contract! He was discouraged but luckily was able to find some freelance work.

A year ago he registered with a career counsellor but has had no luck. It is very discouraging.

He has ADHD and, aside from the $$$, he absolutely NEEDS to have a job to go to every day. Otherwise he doesn't know what to do with himself.

I appreciate your prayers.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper