Desperately need car

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dash, May 12, 2004.

1. dash

dash New Member

Minutes ago, I talked to my husband at work. We are looking to buy a medium sized, modestly priced sedan.
    We've never brought a new car before. Our first application for a car loan was just rejected We're trying to buy a new car

Our '88 Caravan is in what I call the "death rattle" state. The iginition just went up on it, and you can't turn the car off, unless you disconnect the battery. It now has no heat, or air-conditioning. It needs axle work. (We've replaced the right front axle four or five times over the years.) Numerous other problems makes it time to change vehicles.

Our finances up until two years ago were not very good. My husband was self-employed and we could not make a go of it. He reeducated himself changed careers and now has a good paying job with room to advance.

The first attempt we made at a car loan was rejected.

In the past, God's has provided us with used vehicles that we've never even had to purchase, along with the money and mechanical help to make the road worthy. We had a place to work on the cars and help from mechanic friends and relatives. We don't have a place to work on a car any more.

We need prayer that we either get the financing for a new car, or that God drops another vehicle in our laps that we are physically and financially able to handle. (Pray for an automatic with air-conditioning and good gas mileage).

Thank you all,
    Della

2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for you as you requested. Cars can be a pain and keep you broke. Praying that you get an upgrade.

Sandy
  3. dash

dash New Member

My husband and I are going car shopping tonight and tomorrow, please pray for wisdom, honest salesman, the right car and the right interest rate.

Pray too that we can keep our spiritual "cool" if we are confronted by any dishonesty or rudeness.

Thanks to all,
    Della