Desperately need prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by s-rose, Sep 1, 2004.

1. s-rose

s-rose New Member

Hi everyone,
    I need all the prayers I can get at this time. This disease is enough to make life a struggle but ir seems one thing after another happens to destroy my emotional stability.

My oldest brother died a few days ago. It's been harder than I expected s I had lost 1 of my younger brothers less than a year ago.

I will say it is only my faith in the Lord and the strength he gives me that keeps me going but I need the prayers of all the saints.

Also please remember my sister-in-law. and my neices and nephews as this is a very difficult time for them.

You all are always in my prayers, Thanks for all the love and support from the boards.

Love and Prayers, Susie Rose
  2. dash

dash New Member

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your brother, and I am glad that you have your faith to sustain you.

I am praying that the Lord send many comforters to comfort you and your family with the comfort of Christ.

I am asking that He provide you with all the practical assistance you need in the next few days, as well as a network of support in the future.

God bless,
    Della
  3. s-rose

s-rose New Member

It meams a lot to know I have people praying for me and my family. My faith is what sustains me through all. I know who to turn to in stormy waters. My Lord Jesus.

His children draw strength from one another. so once again thank you all.

Love and prayers Susie Rose
  4. grge

grge New Member

I pray for you and your family, I pray that Gods' loving touch will bring you comfort from the pain that death brings.
    georgia