detox foot pads

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pansygirl, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Pansygirl

Pansygirl New Member

I'm just curious if anyone has tried the detox foot pads and if anyone thinks they really work or not.

I've read lots of things about different ways to detox and my husband bought the detox pads for me at the drugstore so I'm giving them a try ~ only on my 2nd day.

Just not sure if its possible for them to really work or not?

Thanks, Susan

PS ~ I've been working on my diet and trying to work on eating more healthy foods to naturally detox and take my vitamins daily. :)
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Hi Pansy...I saw a report on the news, they tested them and found they do not work. I don't rememeber the specifics but I hope this helps:)

Deb
  3. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I think they're useful IF you're already using detox measures (such as assisting methylation or promoting biotoxin removal) and the stuff is coming out faster than your body can handle.

Otherwise I would skip them. (Or save them until you do need them for this purpose.)
  4. Pansygirl

Pansygirl New Member

Thanks for the replies~ my instinct was telling me they probably didn't work but I just wasn't sure. I wish I had seen the shows on tv that talked about them.

At least my husband didn't spend much money on them. :)

Thanks, Susan :)

[This Message was Edited on 07/19/2008]
  5. Honora88

Honora88 Member

but it didn't seem to make a difference. I can't tell whether the sweat just dampens the pad and makes it look dark or if it is toxins.
  6. aftermath

aftermath New Member

This product has been exposed as a scam.

I know how it is with this illness where you will try everything and anything. Still, this is just a waste of money.