detox foot spas

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Mar 26, 2007.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

I was thinking of geting one anyone know if they are any good?
  2. bunnyfluff

bunnyfluff Member

I saw an ad for this, and for the life of me, I could not figure out how that worked!

Any input??

b
  3. mujuer

mujuer New Member

the positive ions attract the negative ions in your body and then turns the water very dark. I tried it three times and all it did for me was make my feet very happy for the rest of the day. Maybe I didn't try it long enough but I couldn't afford anymore.
  4. Perrier

Perrier New Member

please indicate the brand name of this item; as a Canadian we have a smaller market and so I would need more specifics about this detox machine for feet.
  5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

There have been several Canadian sources for these foot spas mentioned in Alive magazine, a freeby I pick up at health stores. Also, if you are in the Toronto area, you can find ads in Vitality Magazine, another freeby.

Kathy
  6. Chootik

Chootik New Member

Hi There.

Your post got my attention.. I have Hashimotos and have been doing Herbal Antibacterials.. Artemicin and Oil of Oregano and such..

In the last few days I've noticed I get swelling under my jaw (really uncomfortable) and really bad body aches, actually it feels more like stabing pain or like I have a wound..

This seems like an Autoimmune reations.. what do you think? Is yours like this? Let me know.. cuz I stopped taking the herbals for now but would hate to give it up. I'm trying to get rid of Lyme.

Thanks Kelly :)

Maryam