Detox Footbaths

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, Mar 20, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

I got one for xmas. It pull toxins from your feet. It goes through a 30 min. cycle. The water turns different colors and there is some pretty gross stuff that comes out of my feet. They are kind of expensive though. My mom used it and it believe it or not pulled parasites out of her body through her feet. They were floating in the water. (GROSS) Anyway, they are supposed to pull toxins out of your body.
    Anybody else tried this?
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I want to try these, what brand are the ones you used? I find them pretty interesting.
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

Well I think I have more energy. I don't feel bad at all.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/20/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 03/20/2006]
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

I'm not sure of the brand. It's at my house and I will half to double check. I think it's called foot detox but I'm not sure. It was kind of hard to find one from what I hear. I'll find out where it was ordered from and the name and let you know.

Kriket
  5. skierchik

skierchik New Member

I have one called "Body Cleanse". You can check it out on www.gtechtnt.com. They sell my word of mouth mostly, so they don't have an extensive website.

I did a lot of research in this subject and I liked this one the best. They work best in a series, so you may need to do 10-14 of them before you really notice a difference. They make your body more alkaline which is great because most of us are too acidic. Tumors grow in an acidic environment and can't grow in an alkaline enviro.

Another one to check out and their website is full of info. is the EB305 or the energy balancer. You can google for the website cause I am not sure of it.

If you "search" this message board under "skierchik", you can find more info. that I shared with people.

hugs,

skierchik