detoxification

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cassandra, Nov 11, 2002.

1. cassandra

cassandra New Member

My chiropractor is advising me to try a product called UltraClear that detoxifies the body. Has anybody had experience with this product or detoxification in general for treating fibromyalgia?
  2. cassandra

cassandra New Member

My chiropractor is advising me to try a product called UltraClear that detoxifies the body. Has anybody had experience with this product or detoxification in general for treating fibromyalgia?
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Cassandra, welcome to the board. No, I have not heard of UltraClear, but there are so many detoxifiers on the market, that I am not surprised!

I take Essiac Herbal Tea for a detoxifier, but it is not a cure for Fibro. It clears the body of toxins, and cleanses the liver and blood.

Again, welcome to the board, and hopefully someone else can relate to this product for you.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. latracy

latracy New Member

My new fibro doctor put me on an oral celulation (sp) called chorophyll, and I am taking calcium, magnesium, zinc, b-12 to replenish the nutrients that were low in my system. She found that I had toxic levels of aluminum in my system. After one month of therapy, I am feeling better. I quit having headache/vision problems, I sleep better, and hurt less. This has been more sucessful for me than anything else so far.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/11/2002]