Detoxing How and What?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dovebird, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Dovebird

Dovebird New Member

I know this has been answered other places but if I use Aloe to detox do I use the juice? It must be a cheap form to start with. Do I mix lemon in it and how much how often how long? Can I expect loose stools or feeling ill? After I detox what supplement should I start with first?

Is there a difference between a colon cleanse and a detox of the entire body? I have alot of detoxing to do so I am anxious to get started.

Thank you much!!! :D
  2. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

colon clensing last month. The treatment was fiber, no harsh stimulants.
    Colon and whole body clensing are different I believe. I wish I could help more, but I know many here have tried clensings. I will bump until you get some responces.
    A
  3. Dovebird

Dovebird New Member

You gals! Stormy now I can start somewhere and I definately have bowel problems....ewww. I have never done a detox so I don't have much to share in that department as for other things anything I have tried does not work. Maybe I just do not stick with it long enough time is going to tell now. Thanks so much Stormy for following my posts yer a sweetheart! :D

liked that cute little bum dance icon how appropriate for this topic ......lol.
  4. Dovebird

Dovebird New Member

That my body/colon is detoxing? Do I use the aloe forever? Is it good to have very loose stools as proof the treatment is working? sorry so many stupid questions and I still am interested in some other detox natural methods that won't blast me into outer space!!