DetroitBob

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Duffsangel, Oct 28, 2002.

1. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

I saw your post in the Age Group Polls and wanted to answer your question about FMS affects mostly females. Actually, I guess I am not answering your question, just passing on some info. In many studies, FMS has been known to strike more female than male. They believe it is because woman have more stress or have had a traumatic event in their life, such as a car wreck, or abuse. Apparantly men deal with stress better than woman. I am not sure that anyone knows why. But that is what the stats have shown.
    Duff
  2. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

I saw your post in the Age Group Polls and wanted to answer your question about FMS affects mostly females. Actually, I guess I am not answering your question, just passing on some info. In many studies, FMS has been known to strike more female than male. They believe it is because woman have more stress or have had a traumatic event in their life, such as a car wreck, or abuse. Apparantly men deal with stress better than woman. I am not sure that anyone knows why. But that is what the stats have shown.
    Duff
  3. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Bump for Bob to see