Devin Starlynl's book, edition 2??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Sep 10, 2002.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

Is there much new information in the new edition of Devyn Starlynl's Fibromyalgia and Myofacial Pain syndrome book? I have the first one, wondering if it is worth the cost to get the newer version.

Thanks,
    Beth.
  2. BethM

BethM New Member

Is there much new information in the new edition of Devyn Starlynl's Fibromyalgia and Myofacial Pain syndrome book? I have the first one, wondering if it is worth the cost to get the newer version.

Thanks,
    Beth.
  3. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

The print is to small tho for me, I skimed through it and it seemed to be pretty much the same information, but I figure She also updated the material.

I thought of getting another of the First book, mines falling apart, lol.

Sincerely,
    kredca4
    ps Beth did you ask me about my Doctors in another post and did I answer you? Can't remember, if I didn't reply let me know and I'll post their names for you.
  4. PMangels

PMangels New Member

I have all three of her books. That includes the revised edition. Some is the same but she has updated her findings and I felt it was worth the cost.

Arlene
  5. Magnolia

Magnolia New Member

My niece LOST my first copy of Devin's "survival manual" so I purchased the updated version. I feel it was well worth the investment.

Sincerely,
    Magnolia
  6. Dara

Dara New Member

from amazon.com, used, they were a lot more inexpensive than going to the book store and paying full price. It only takes about 5 days to get the book, at least for me.

Dara
  7. marilew

marilew New Member

I bought it and I found that there was lots of updated information. I got mine at Costco and it was a lot cheaper than any bookstore. My husband started reading it and was astonished...he stated "I think they are talking about YOU in here" LOL
    I knew of a woman who took the took apart, and punched holes in it and put it into a binder. It was much easier to read, and allowed the pages to lay flat...thus...no glare. It apparently lasts that way
    [This Message was Edited on 09/12/2002]
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have three of Devin's books, all are great, but have not got to read the entire new one yet.

Shalom, Shirl