DH has a job interview please pray

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Oct 29, 2006.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

My DH finally, after 4 long yrs, has a job interview tomorrow (Mon.) afternoon. We are not sure if this job would pay enough since they may only require part-timers. But maybe there is something full time there - we don't know.

If it is only part-time, perhaps he can do this job along with the freelancing he is already doing. Since he doesn't know how the hours work, we don't know that either.

Please pray that he does his best at the interview and that this offers a solution to our financial troubles.

Thank you all. I will let you know.
    (((HUGS)))
    Pepper
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father You know how long a struggle it has been for Pepper and her husband. Thank you for opening this door for them. If this is the place that You have ordained for him to work then please swing the door wide open and let everything fit into place. Please give him Your peace and confidence when he walks in there. Please let this be a new season of stability in their lives. Thank you for what You are going to do in Jesus Name.Amen.
    Cath
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

for your beautiful prayer.

I am trying very hard to "let go and let God". Of course a job will only come to pass when He thinks we are ready so I am trying to make peace with that.

I think He is trying to teach us patience!

Thank you so much for your prayer.
    (((HUGS)))
    Pepper
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

Years ago my Pastor said we know what we know but God knows the whole picture. Some day you will look back and see part of why thinks happened the way they did. But don't drive yourself nuts trying to figure it out. Just cling to Jeremiah 29:11. It is my lifeline. LOL My girlfriend and I do this Lucy and Ricky thing with the Lord. We tell Him He has a lot of "splaining to do". Did I make you laugh?
    Cath
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

It has been a long, long road for you both. Prayers that this interview will be productive.
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I have been prayin, prayin, prayin' for just that. I will keep tomorrow afternoon on my heart and will be thinking of your husband. I always pray for you all in the wee hours of the morning so will do that as well. I just took a glorious walk along the river by my house. It is such a gorgeous day out and I was just full of thanksgiving when I got back. I pray that you can feel that same thing very very soon my friend. Take care.

Love,
    Nancy
  7. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and wishing him well.Linda
  8. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Today is Monday. I want you to know I am praying. Your stomach must be churning extra today. Hugs.
  9. pepper

pepper New Member

Cath, you did make me laugh! He does have a lot of 'splainin' to do! I will keep that in mind. :)

Yes, asatrump, my stomach is churning. We don't know what this job entails but I am hoping that it provides some sort of answer. Let go and let God. It is so hard to do.

Linda, thank you for praying for my hubby.

Nancy, you are so faithful in your prayers. Thank you so much. Regardless of what happens with the interview, I am trying to be thankful for what we do have - which is plenty. So many of my prayers have been answered lately that I am trying to keep that in mind and thank Him for that.

It is a beautiful day here today and I am going to go for a walk along the Ottawa River this afternoon. Lucky you having a river by your home!

I appreciate all your prayers so much.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
  10. pepper

pepper New Member

I know that you can relate to what we are going through with your worry over your DH's job. It will be so nice if this additional stress can be removed from our lives.

Thank you so much for your prayers.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
  11. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I"m praying that all went well for your hubby.
    and more good times will come.
    hang in there, let us know what happens. hugs sixtyslady
  12. pepper

pepper New Member

for your prayers. He had the interview but I am not sure of the outcome. I will put a new post and tell everybody what happened.

(((HUGS)))
    Pepper