Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Jul 8, 2007.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

OK everyone, I need all you to help me out here.

Did Dharma & Greg end with them getting divorced?? I swear that after the Kevin Sarbo episodes, they were headed to divorce court.

All I find on-line indicates the series finale was where the 6 goof balls were at the Montgomery's cabin in the snow. Dharma & Greg get sick of the bickering and leave and dream of their kid floating around with wings and a harp.

That can't be the end, was it???

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Can't help. Got any questions about Lucy and Ethel?

3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Hum.. nope, not today! But I'll remember to ask you when they come up.

4. sisland

sisland New Member

I Loved Dharma & Greg! But Don't remember them going through with a divorce!,,,,,,,,If it Helps the ending you describe is the right one! the only one i remember anyway!,,,,,,,,,Sis
  5. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Well, that is the ending that is on all the D & G web sites and if you remember it, then I must have been dreaming the other ending. Which is good, because I always pull for the underdogs!

And I am glad that's the finale because I did see them (2 parter).

Now I can put this nagging question to bed.

What next?? :)

6. sisland

sisland New Member

Do you remember the sitcom "Mad About You?" with Helen Hunt and Paul Riser,,,That was a kool one too! i think they were on for a few years Before Dharma & Greg!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But Had the same simalar story line,,,,,,,,,,All 4 are Brilliant actors!
  7. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Yep, I remember Mad About You. I didn't watch that one, and it hasn't been on any of the late night shows. I think them being related was kind of a sick way to end the show. But much better than Seinfeld. I NEVER watched Seinfeld. I hated that show and the actors. But I have seen the series finale in reruns. Pretty stupid. I guess MAY is a possible reality, but not Seinfeld.

Love the trivia!