DHEA levels

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by scarflady, Aug 19, 2005.

1. scarflady

scarflady New Member

Has anyone had their DHEA levels tested? What were your results?

Scarflady
  2. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

I just looked at your profie also and I think that you have a great idea with your own business. You have probably helped lots of ladies. Just wanted to compliment you on that.

Yes, I was recently diagnosed with adrenal fatigue via blood tests results. My DHEA level was as follows: (I'm not sure what it all means, but the nurse practicioner I go to explained it to me).

DHEA-Sulfate was 52
  3. scarflady

scarflady New Member

Thank you Seeseaisme! I feel good that I have a product that can help women feel pretty. Did you see my profile on the profile area? I couldn't access it and wondered why. I also wanted to know how to insert a picture.

I tried DHEA last year and felt good using it. Then the doctor said not to use it but did not suggest a DHEA levels test.

Thanks again!

Scarflady
  4. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I've been seeing a new FMS doctor the past few months (he is great!) and he ran a lot of blood tests on me, including hormones. He said my DHEA level was low. You can get it over the counter at any drug store for about $10.00. He has me take 25 mg. once a day. You might talk to your doctor about getting it checked.

Ellen