Dialy prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Sep 3, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Today I am remembering that I influence me corner of the world.

You may not have stopped to think about it, but you have a huge impact on the world, even though your corner of the world may be quite small. You may spend most of your day in a tiny office, modest house, college classroom, or even your car and the road before you. Where ever you are, you come in contact with people each day who in turn come in contact with people, and so on and so on. Your interaction with one individual can literally affect 10 or 20 or 100 others. You are just like a giant domino in the game of life! Whether you recognize it or not - you have influence over others!

What you say and how you say it matters. Who you listen to and encourage is important. How you interact and react is significant. You are setting the stage right now for events that will occur in the future. You are influencing today the circumstances of tomorrow. They may by harmonious and joyful or tenuous and frustrating. You can positively influence others when Christ shines through you. Go ahead, decide what kind of influence you will be. Just remember what you decide will affect another, and another, and another…….

You may have thought that your world was self-contained. Now you know that you influence the world around you and through Christ you can begin to make the world a better place one interaction at a time.

”But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no partiality and is always sincere. And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of goodness.” James 3:17-18

2. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

I really didnt think sitting out here in the middle of corn and bean fields in a farm house i had any kinda of impact on anybody except my family and my friends (that mainly consist of talking on the phone too.)LOL You once again gave me something very important to think about today. God Bless you. mama
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Thanks for the Daily Prayers! It is very encouraging to read and meditate on each day. I appreciate you sharing this.

God bless!
    Harmony
  4. selma

selma New Member

Wow influence the world around me.
    I have very little influence, I have to leave it to others except in my prayers.
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I totally agree with you. I am also quite isolated, but never a letter leaves this house without a tract telling those I mail a bill, card, package too about the Lord Christ Jesus and His saving grace.

When I eat out, a tract goes with the bill/tip. Does not sound like much, but like you said, it moves on and on, to one person to the other.

We will not know how much seed we have sown untill we sit at the feet of our Saviour.

I always leave a blessing here, on these boards when I sign my name with Shalom; 'A deep and constant tranquility and stability which only come from God. In its broadest sense Shalom means completeness, well-being, health, and salvation.

Isa. 26:2, 12; 'Thou will keep him in perfect peace(Shalom) whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusted in thee.

12; Lord, thou will ordain peace (Shalom) for us; for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.' (KJV).

There was a time I was extremely busy for the Lord, now this is all that I can do, but I know the Lord will consider my heart and why I do what I can and honor it.

So there is nothing too large or too small in the eyes of God when we do things in His Honor.

Thank you again Danny, you are an inspiration.

God's blessings going out to you...........

Shalom, Shirl