dianne says i couldn't have made it without your support

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by atiledsner, Feb 17, 2006.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

HE IS STILL CALLING.....JUST PICKUP SO I CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE HE SAYS.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD RELATIONSHIPS WHERE THE SENTANCES ALWAYS HAD A FISH-HOOK IN THEM SOMEWHERE?

THAT IS THE WAY I FEEL EVERY TIME HE CALLS.I WENT THRIFT STORE SHOPPING YESTERDAY WITH A FRIEND 70 YEARS OLD.SHE WAS SUCH FUN AND A REAL HOOT.

I PLAN TO GET OUT MORE. I ALMOST CALLED AND CANCELLED THE TRIP, BUT MADE MYSELF GET UP AND GO.I AM SO GLAD I DID.SHE TOLD ME OF SOME OTHER GATHERINGS THAT I MIGHT GO TO.

I HAVE A FEW FAMILY MEMBERS,BUT NOT CLOSE TO THEM.I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT ALL OF THE ENCOURAGEMENT I GOT ON THIS BOARD DURING MY DELIMMA.THANKS.
  2. neen85

neen85 New Member

Keep a log of the phone calls in a notebook,what messges were left,if it was a hang up etc. That way you can document that this has been going on for a long time if things escalate. I did this when I was stalked in college.

Keep a log if he drives by,if he leaves things on your door or porch or any attempts at contact complete with time and place. Maybe Rainfyer can help more with this since she is going through a similar situation and investigation is her business also.

Seriously consider the phone number change....you won't believe what a relief it can be just to be able to come home and not worry about what message will be on the machine or when the next call will come! Hang in there! Daneen