Did any one see the driver of the mack truck that hit me?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Mar 26, 2012.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I feel like I have been flattened by a mack truck. I didddn't see it comming. I should have known that stress does this to me. My family just had an event that was very special to us. But the problem that caused my stress was my 84 yr old mother who does not remember how rotten my brother treats her and I.

It made all my muscles cramp up every time she mentioned him and how much she wanted him there. I started to ache all over saturday as the wind was so cold and we had big wind gusts. I am now paying for standing out side for photos to be taken.

I hurt and am so tired of it all, I want things to be different but I cna't change the way things are now or have been . So I need to learn to let go of the things I can't change and to change what i can. I would feel much better it I were to do that.
    It is a long ulgy story that does not matter as I can't change people in my life who think they can run over me and tell me how to run my life. So I am trying to let it go now. Sorry for ranting about this topic on this page.

I am just in pain tonight and needed to get these bad feelings off my shoulders so that mack truck would drive off and leave me alone.
    Thanks for letting me rant about this. Sorry if this is confusing to every one. Thanks again for letting me vent.
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I think it was the same driver who hit me after getting my hair done last Saturday .... he or she waits until I overdo it just a little and then bam!

It seems that families can cause us the most pain, and then of course bring us the most happiness, if we're lucky. I don't have any words of wisdom, it sounds like you know what to do, letting go of things and people you can't change, I'm just sorry things are difficult for you right now. I know what it's like.

On the bright side, just think how much we're learning! (the hard way of course) but if we ever get our lives back, will not have to waste energy on energy-wasting things. And if we ever find that truck driver ... grrrrr ...

Take care -

3. rkidd3423

rkidd3423 New Member

That driver moves around fast! It hit me last night after I cut my grass. I didn't have anyone else to do it and I took frequent breaks and only cut the backyard. Next time I will have to watch more closely for the truck!