did anyone catch Martha Stewart's new show last night?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowergirl, Sep 22, 2005.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

It's like the Apprentice and I think I'm going to like it just as much. How about Survivor? Anybody watching it?
  2. mistyd96

mistyd96 New Member

I refuse to watch her show. I can't stand her, but I love Trump's Apprentice and I am also a Survivor fan! Survivor looks like it will be a good one this season.

Misty
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

Yes, I did! I never used to be a fan of hers; however, since she had to go to prison, I guess I got a soft spot for her for some reason!

I watched her new morning show, too.

But, yes, I did like her Apprentice. I think it's going to be a good show. She seems to be a little "uneasy" in Donald Trump's role, but maybe she will relax as the shows go on!

I love Donald Trump's The Apprentice, too. And ... I never used to care for him, either!! I just wish he could get a decent haircut!! LOL

And ... doesn't EVERYBODY watch Survivor???!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it, too!

I'm so glad that the new season's shows are finally coming on, aren't you?

Hugs,
    Janet
  4. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

Thursdays are now my favorite because of Survivor and then the Apprentice. Even The Donald makes fun of his hair....go figure. Last night it had a slight reddish cast to it unless it's my TV.

I also didn't like Donald Trump...very arrogant, but I like the show.

How about E-Ring. Anybody watch it? I think it's going to be good but with Benjamin Bratt taking off his shirt and Jerry Bruckheimer producing it has to be good.
  5. busybusymom

busybusymom New Member

I caught it - I'll be curious to see if she gets a little "harsher" with the group!!! I think Donald's is a better show, though!!

On the other hand, I hope her show does well - I bought her stock before she went to jail!!!!

Jennifer