Did anyone see Dr Phil on Larry King Live Last night??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mastersinger, May 4, 2006.

1. mastersinger

mastersinger New Member

A friend told me she watched it, and he had many callers about Fibro and chronic fatigue. He really stood up for them. Anyone tape it?Thanks! Mastersinger
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

3. leubie

leubie New Member

SORRY.............LOVE YOU ALWAYS-----------LAURA
  4. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

I wonder if there is any way we could get a transcript of the show or something close to it! This is exciting. I had always assumed he would be anti-any illness which had not been....sorry, forgot what I was going to say. But I guess I am just shocked that Dr. Phil is standing up for us.

Next question, if he is willing to talk about it on Larry King (and I wonder why or how it even came up and why he was taking calls about it) would he be willing to do a show on it?

Think of the possibilities, all which could be true. Friends losing friends, their homes, jobs, spouses or on the verge of divorcing, because the one who is well is unwilling to educate themselves or to exercise an iota of compassion for the one who is suffering. So many possibilities for a great and educational episode and wow, even better if he would mention May 12 as Awareness Day!