Did anyone see that show "The John of God"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HppeandMe, Dec 30, 2005.

1. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Hi Friends-

Did anybody like me see that show John of God? If so do you remember what channel it was on? I desperately want to get a copy of it. Just to fill you in if you are reading this and didn't see it there is a man in Brazil that many call the John of God. He is a healer. Now if I hadn't seen things myself I wouldn't have believed them. He was healing many if not all.Some I do know have to go back a few times before they are healed. Scientists and doctors cannot figure this out as they have watched in amazement. This guy doesn't even know what's wrong with you and has done surgery on people with the surgery being exactly what was wrong.

Anyway, I would like to see it again and would love for you guys to see it if you haven't. I have been to the sight but it doesn't say which channel the show was on it just talks about the trip to Brazil. It also has a CFID's patient on there with her results from her trips.

If anyone knows which channel ran this please let me know.

Thanks!
    Hope
  2. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I saw it when it was on quite a few months ago. It was pretty amazing.

GBHope
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I saw it and thought it was really facinating. I think one person he was trying to heal had chronic fatigue. I lot of times he put this instrument up people noses. It was weird. They said by doing this he is maybe stimulating the pituatory gland. I don`t know if he is real or fake but it was interesting.
  4. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Hi Guys! I am so glad someone else saw it and that someone was kind enough to search for me the channel it was on. Yes, evidently many with Chronic Fatigue go. There was one person on the John of God website that went with Chronic fatigue who explained her experiences. I think I am going to see if I can get a copy from ABC. I am desperate to get better and well it can't hurt from what I saw and what I have been reading.

Thanks guys!
  5. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Thanks Lamotta!!

I really do hope that I get to go and see this man as well. If I do I will report back to everybody on how I am doing. I know that there is another lady who also went for her Chronic Fatigue. She was not cured the 1st time like the lady you mentioned but had to go 4 times. I hope that is not the case for me.

Take care!
    Hope