did anyone watch DUETS last night?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sunflowergirl, May 25, 2012.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I love those shows....Dancing with the Stars or So you think you can dance. Used to really enjoy American Idol but everyone I thought was really good this time around were dumped. When the black gospel singer (forget his name) didn't make it last week I said that was it. I wasn't going to watch the finale. Didn't care for the two remaining singers.

But I really loved Duets last night. Such talent! And if you forgot about it, there's a rerun on sunday.
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I knew nothing about Steven Tyler....found him kinda entertaining this season....didn't watch last season. I saw him on Oprah and thought....what an interesting down to earth guy. Then I read his book....or I should say part of it. I learned things I NEVER wanted to know so returned it to the library unfinished.

Kelly Clarkson was adorable, and she's lost weight too. She's like the "girl next door". And I read that she's dating Reba McEntire's stepson who is also her manager.

As to Dancing with the Stars.....they were all super this season so I didn't vote. I thought Katherine was such a very special lady...wonderful voice, talented dancer and beautiful. Did you catch where she talked about being dumped by her fiance?

And William Levy...OMG....incredibly sexy as was Donald Driver.