did FFC help you?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by spiritsky, Feb 23, 2006.

1. spiritsky

spiritsky Member

I'd just like to get a little survey going here for all those that FFC is helping or did help in the past. Looks like we have a similar current posting going for those that Didn't get help...

It would be good to get a comparison for those who are thinking of taking the time and money to go an FFC. I'm a little curious myself.

Also, I am currently going to one in Torrence and getting great help. I was at the end of my rope with CFS, completely disabled and on disability, and gradually getting worse until I got the treatments I needed. Now after just 3 months I'm at work part time, walking 3 to 4 miles a day, doing some weights in the morning, and getting better quickly.

Thanks to FFC and Dr Whiteman.

Please , if FFC didn't help you, don't respond to this posting...it's just for those that it helped. That way those who are interested can count up the replies to see how many are out there that got help...thanks.

[This Message was Edited on 02/23/2006]
  2. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

Just started myself... got results back, main thing is treating my thyroid and getting my iron level up at this point.
    Two days ago I started on the BOTTLE #2 of my thyroid stuff, and have one more bottle to see how its going so like the other poster I am waiting before I judge.

Its fantastic that you are better! Ilove it when people post about it... as it gives me and I am sure others here, hope. Keep on KEEPIN" on~~~~

Karen
  3. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

Hey. Hows it?
    I think she started me with, 0.25...now 0.50 and then the third.. oh I forget I gotta go look but I amthinking... 1.00 I dunno does that sound like alot ???? Ill havr to check/

Is that more or less than yours? How ar eyou doing on it? at your optimal range yet?

BettyD.
  4. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Better at the Atlanta FFC. You may want to search on FFC because this poll has been done several times. You can add up the answers on the other polls. Some of the people aren't on this site anymore they get better and move on. Take Care and I'm so hsppy you are all getting better! Lynn