Did "I" loose some friends here and not know about it??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by saphire27, Feb 2, 2006.

1. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

I posted, and have a feeling it's going to slip way back to 4th or further pages FAST like some other recent ones have, If it does that, i just delete them.I've done several replies to others in last few days as well.

My post in still hangin on to the first page, but will be bye bye soon i guess!

hmmmm, i guess i'll just have to DEAL WITH IT.
    bye
  2. chopindog

chopindog New Member

I know how you feel, sometimes I think people just don't like me here or something. But I think we all feel that way sometimes. Some posts are harder to reply to than others. and it is hard when you don't know what to reply. Of course you still have your friends. Everyone here is your friend.

The board just moves so fast! I am sure everyone reads your posts and appreciates your replys to theirs!
    Love, Joy
  3. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

Thanks for lifting my chin back up moody, livn,joy,fight4 & firecop!!

Yes i forgot tolook at it like that, it does move fast, i guess i'm slow, i am still repling to people on the first page, and trying to get to the second, but it's getting late here, i've been on here for hours now, since it's after my kids bedtime.

Mabye i should just go take a break, and come back tomorrow when the babies are in school.

Lots of love to yall!!
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I usually try and answer posts that have less than 3 answers, just because I know it feels lonesome. I meant to say "don't know" on yours, but had not gotten round to it as yet. I don't know a great deal about meds as my stomach problems prevent me from taking them, although I wish I could. I do hope you get some help from others, as I am certain everyone cares about you. I seem to recall on the thread re "Who is in Medical Profession, there was a person who was a pharmacist, and I was wondering if you could post direct to her (()) she or he may be able to help as she(he) would know the pharmacology here.

Love Anne
  5. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I felt the same way too sometimes, but realise it's just me. It's hard to feel that way, but now you see, we're here! One time I changed the title on my post because it seemed mine looked boring,,,LOL! It helped!
  6. susabar

susabar New Member

Hi,
    If you want my input I've noticied the board has gotten allot busier lately. I think this is a bad "season" for us. I always appreciate others input when I post, and I honestly try to go on just to encourage others. I also think life is so darn tough for all of us.!!! There was a support group at the hospital where I work but no one came consistently because they were too fatigued or sick !!! This website is a blessing when you are down and no one else understands, it's gotten me through allot of tearful nights. I am in a bad situation ( divorce ) we have a 12 year old, I have to work full-time plus be everything here. My husband and his wealthy father are trying to kick me out of the house... BUT listen to this !!! it's only made me more determined to get along without them. A couple months ago I was ready to throw in the towel.... the Lord works in mysterious ways.
    God Bless
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

that I just saw your answer on another post about feelijng so alone. I wish I could offer some good words for this feeling. I know, more than just a feeling. I feel really badly for you, and I usually check the board four times a day so I wanted to say, that even though I am fairly new here, that if you ever want a shoulder, we are here for you. I know when I posted the other day, I kept checking to see if I had an answer and was so pleased when I got some, it made me feel so much less scared and alone. So please feel better, be kind to yourself. Can you give yourself a little treat? I give myself, silly though it seems, a piece of cheese, (which I am not supposed to eat) and it picks me up. I'd love chocolate but I daren't do that! Know what I did once when I was very alone, did not know anyone. I picked up the ads page and called a few ads "enquiring" about furniture for sale. There were some I may have been willing to buy, but it was surprising how people get chatting on the phone. I was so lonely once I even LOVED getting sales calls! Now we are back in DH's hometown, we know a number of people, but I bet I don't get five calls a week, most from Mother in law(who is great lady). I hope you are a little more UP. Big Hugz Anne
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Hi dear....I haven't been here in along while now. I'm sorry to have missed your posts.

I have had that happen. I do know that this board moves really fast....and alot of subjects at one time.

I just bump my message if I need an answer.

We do care.....MamaR
  9. kch64

kch64 New Member

Hi Saphire27,

I haven't been on the board as much this week. I've been feeling tired and trying to rest.

I have had the same feeling at times, like there are certain people who seem to always answer and others that stick together.

I think we all feel that way at times because the board can move fast. Like some of the others said, keep bumping your posts if this happens. It usually helps.

Hugs and support.
    K.
  10. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

You`ve still got a good friend here. I have noticed a lot of posts lately aren`t getting many responses mine included. Its been kind of weird. I know I have been not feeling very good, so I haven`t been answering as many, maybe other people are the same.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/03/2006]
  11. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

else. I just posted that I'd been to the ballet, a huge occassion for me that I wanted to share and I have had 6 replies due to my bumping it.

~Dont take it personally.

love
    Rosie
  12. I haven't been around much lately myself. I too find alot of my posts seem to go on to the second, third and gone pages. I hope your feeling better. This time of the year I think we all feel a bit down with winter hanging on forever. By the way I love the pic of your pups. So cute.
  13. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i did not hav e that problem wit my child not eating what was placed in front of him...he did not getting sugar cereal, no cookies or candies and expeically no soda...it ate very healthy andi would get commented on how great of lunches i made for him....

i don't know what ou are serving you children...but maybe you should start a food diary of what they are eating all day for a week...tht includes candies, cookies , soda, juices...there are just a lot of things we don't need in our daily diet...

fresh fruits and veggies...put some peanutbutter on celery or cream cheese on the celery....

but mpossibly your children are getting overloaded on sugar on bad choices of food in between you meals...i don't know just guessing....

my kid ate brocclo and cawliflower sppincach..he ate it all when he was younger...he was and still is a very fit and healthy child, now 16....

well good luck talk to pediatrician///

dark circles could be lack of sleep or many other things...

jodie
  14. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I wanted to respond too.Wow this board is GREAT! People here really do care.I don't always get on every day, so if I post something and it's already off the topics for that day...
    I go into search and put in my user name atiledsner click on go.A lot of times I have gotten responces that meant so much to me that I would have missed if I hadn't done this.

AND FROM THERE YOU CAN BUMP IT TOO. I just tried that this week and it worked.

I am not so computer savvy as some on here so I have dropped my pride a few times and asked how to do something.I have ALWAYS gotten a responce.

I believe in my heart that most here are here to help. For others it is like a daily visit with friends. I offer help when I know about something, and I pray for the people here.

I believe knowledge is power, and it takes knowledge to overcome any thing.Dianne

15. mary124

mary124 New Member

Didn't see your post, if I did, and didn't post anything, I probably couldn't help you. I don't come all the time to the boards, usually working (just started to come back after a lengthy absence myself.)