Did My Profile and a Pic! (finally!)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by marw, Mar 3, 2006.

1. marw

marw New Member

HI Everyone,

I finally put in a picture and my Profile.

This picture is from a cruise ship and they always make people look younger than the really are, plus I am only 59 in the pic and I am 66 now. I'm not making excuses, I really do not have any other pics. I have 1 of my dog and me from 4 years ago, but I don't know how to scan it into the computer (I have forgotten how to use that program.)

Anyway, I do still look this way, except I have a few more wrinkles around my eyes.

Soon I will move this pic, and put my garden instead....I am so proud of it! But first I thought a pic of me. We are always curious, I think.

Whew! Well, that's done. I was nervous about it!

Margaret
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hi Margaret! Very colorful photo wit the Christmas tree in the background. You surely look like you were having fun. You are also very attractive. I hope I look as good at 59 too.

I am 56 and have my photo on profile that was taken on 2/25/06.

I love looking at the photos of the members, especially. :)

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

You look like a really attractive lady. I know what you mean about Fm doing a number on you, I feel like I`ve aged 20 years this last 6 years. I`m glad you got to go on a cruise, I hope to someday. You look gorgeous and have nothing to feel nervous about.
  4. caperkat

caperkat New Member

Thank you for sharing your pic & bio. I think putting a face to a name & story makes things all that much more inspirational.
  5. marw

marw New Member

I guess I will leave what I said since I already said it, but my friend told me I should not have been so defensive about putting up the pic when I was 59. Of course, I don't think she realizes how the FMS affects us or in many cases the way we feel about ourselves. I get sad when I look at this pic because I want to laugh like that again. Also, I feel like I'm about 79 now since I got the FMS

Anyway, thanks for all your nice compliments. And yes,the cruise was just a blast. I wnet on a Christmas Break when I was still teaching school!

Anyway, I like to change them, so if I get something else, I'll put it up. I do have one of my dog Casey and me from 4 years ago I did have the FMS then, but I don't know how to get it into the computer. I totally forgot how to use that program after I got the FMS, and try as I might, I can't get anthing to turn out right.) I may put one up of my old dog, the malamute....she was soooo BEAUTIFUL....say,this is pretty cool, it think, to be able to put up different ones!

Thanks,
    Margaret
  6. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

MAAAAARRRvvveelessssss.

you are a very lovely lady.

[ advertisement ]