DID SOMEONE GET THE LICENCE PLATE OF THE TRUCK THAT HIT ME TODAY?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Im dying today...its been pouring here in NJ for 3 straight days and today Im in SO MUCH PAIN I barely made it thru 4 hours at work on my feet. I forgot how bad this pain gets. Advil definately aint helping today.

Anyone else out there in bad shape??? I truly feel like someone shoved me in front of a moving comuter bus or a dump truck full of stone...its that bad!
  2. SweetT

SweetT New Member

I'm in Ohio and it's been raining off and on this whole week and last. No, Tylenol and Advil don't work. When it gets that bad, you have to get the prescription stuff. My osteopath told me to take 1/2 tablet of Flexeril. I had told him that a whole pill or two drugs me up where I cannot work. He doesn't believe in prescription drugs at all, and I follow his homeopathic remedies. But I do need something for those days where my legs hurt and lock up so bad.

The same truck that hit you is traveling cross-country, doing hit and runs :)
  3. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I can relate...

I also took a flexeril, didn't do a damn thing but whack my head out...I feel like a nauseous drunken moron...Good drugs huh?

So that truck you talk about...It hit you and it backed up over me...tehe

I am in Maine and I swear that from September to April I am useless...Tomorrow better be better than today or I will be updating my last will and testament...

I hope its the weather, clouded over and actually muggy but in a cool way...Nothing like Jersey (I'm a New Yorker, so I recall the weather)...I always feel better there tho, not great but better enough to at least get around some...

Geez, I wish you would have given that truck four flats...Let's get the icepicks and stab the air right outta them...

I hope we are all somewhat better tomorrow...

Like the song says "I can dream, can't I?" I'm only 39, but listen to the oldies alot...tehe

Peaceful days ahead~Alicia
  4. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

It has been raining here too in Ontario for the most part of this week. I have had no energy to do anything.

I understand completely about the run over by a bus feeling. Feels like the bus just kept backing over me several times over.

Hope you can have a hot bath or something and take it easy until this rain passes. All I need to complete the misery is a thunderstorm to bring on the migraines!

hugs Marion (Redwillow)
  5. minkanyrose

minkanyrose New Member

in side joke for daughter and I 2 years ago got hit by a dodge duranga and on bad days I tell her I feel like I got hit by a dodge durango.

Yes weather hurts here to hope it stops there for you and it doesn't come this way.
  6. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Well...I needed some good laughs so thanks...and also thanks for aking me feel not so alone on this one.

I know what you are all meaning by the prescription drigs...they do me in every time. I do have tramadol here which makes me dopey and its for my herniated disc...my back is killing me as well so I probly will take it just so I can get some relief...this stinks thast for sure! I HATE prescription drugs...they may help one issue but then cause a million others.

As far as the truck that hit me, next time Ill try to be prepared and shoot out its tires before it gets the rest of you...although this particular truck doesnt seem to be very destructable LOL!

I guess I should get use to this pain fatigue and misery until about April early May. Its gonna be a L O N G yucky Winter...I wish I could move to the islands way way down south....although then Ill feel this crappy every time a hurricane or tropical storm hits....AHHHHHHH THERES NO ESCAPE! WE ARE ALL DOOMED ARENT WE????.

Peace to all...sending BIG but gentle hugs...that is, if I can move enough to give them out.