Did the Easter Bunny leave Free Meds in your Easter Basket?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tibbiecow, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Tibbiecow

Tibbiecow New Member

Please read all the way through Mikie's post on the possible dangers of using mailorder drugs. Near the end I replied regarding drug companies' patient assistance programs. These are well worth looking into. There is a very comprehensive website at a place that calls itself something like needy meds (Edited to remove URL). Look up what you are taking, even if it is generic!!! Each drug company is different, but there are quite a few of us on this board who would probably qualify for some of these programs and get some money back into our pockets that we could really use for other therapy, rent, food, etc. I am taking some really expensive drugs and saving nearly $1000 a month between receiving samples and three different patient assistance programs.
    Love,
    Tibbie
    [This Message was Edited on 04/16/2003]

[This Message was Edited on 04/21/2003]
  2. LW

LW Member

Thanks for the tip. Just the kind of thing I read these messages to learn... Thanks for taking the time...

LW
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have asked that people not try to get around the no-URL rule by spelling out the dot and the extensions. It just makes my and Shirl's jobs more difficult.

Love, Mikie