Did the Saliva Test For Candida Positive result Threelac??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kch64, Dec 28, 2005.

1. kch64

kch64 New Member

Hi everyone. I've been struggling for a few days with feeling nauseous and vomiting and feeling a lump in my throat.

I was reading the candida information on threelac and took the saliva test and within seconds, my saliva grew legs in the water.

Now, I've done this before and nothing happened (several years ago), so I believe it's a fairly acurate test.

Does the Threelac really help? I have acidophilus here at home, but haven't taken any.

What should I do now? I'm working on cutting sugar down. I think I'm going to have to miss work again today because I'm still very nauseous.

I've had two vaginal yeast infections this year, and haven't had that happen for at least 7 years, so candida must be cropping up in my body.

I do eat a lot of sugar and bread, so that's probably it.

Thanks.
    Kendra[This Message was Edited on 12/29/2005]
  2. kch64

kch64 New Member

3. PITATOO

PITATOO Member

Everyone has candida to some extend in their mouths. It's when it gets over grown that causes issues. I had a sore throat a while back and they were treating it with antibiotics and it was just getting worse. Did a swab for candida; at my request; and it was positive; they wanted to put me on Flucoxanle(sp?) and I know that does damage to the liver so I said not and just started gargling with a solution of witch hazel and tea tree oil - worked wonders. Still have to watch what I eat and drink. Beer and wine make it worse when I am run down. But I think this is a very common thing with FMS and CFIDS.
  4. kch64

kch64 New Member

[ advertisement ]