did you hear about the male fish in the potomic ? YUCK

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Oct 8, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

they said on the news that there are so many hormones and toxins ,stuff dumped in the potomic that the male fish are developing female parts to.
    YUCK

they are concerned it is affecting the humans also.

and heaven knows what we all have had in our water
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

then we can call them psycho...and oh it's just your period...

how about let's get intimate...those cramps aren't nothing...go take some midol...

and those breast look nice...

oh you look like you are gaining some weight...

how about those stretch marks from your birth of your baby....can't you do something about it...

time for a tummy tuck......

just trying to be funny...

well we don't eat fish at my house...

so i think my son will be fine...

jodie
  3. 1faith

1faith New Member

Thank you-that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!
  4. libra55

libra55 New Member

I heard a story that some men that worked in the factories where the birth control pill was manufactured actually began to develop "excess mammary tissue" i.e. breasts.

Don't know if it's an urban legend or what.....

But it's a well-known fact that any time there is pollution of any kind you will find deformed animals.....two headed frogs, toads with five legs, etc.

Our former neighbor used to use Chem Lawn on his lawn....my kids were toddlers at the time and I would bring them inside when the truck would arrive. We used to find a higher incidence of dead birds and stuff too. Not a mark on them so I know the cat did not get them.

That neighbor is moved on now, and the company is renamed True Green I think, but it's the same old nasty stuff.

Michelle
  5. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

has arrived!!! OMG, that's scary! Wonder if anything's making female species grow male parts?
    Mini
  6. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Makes you wonder what they don't tell us.
    Yes, it is very scary .
  7. BethM

BethM New Member

... NOT to use unnecessary chemicals in cleaning, laundry, and garden maintenance!

I clean mostly with water, vinegar, baking soda, and peroxide.

I admit I use a foaming spray tub cleaner sometimes, but I just cannot get down and scrub that tub anymore.

There are lots of books available for alternatives to the vile chemicals most Americans think are necessary for daily life. The media has contributed to this fiasco.

One commercial that really bothers me is the one about a different pain reliever for different pain, ie headaches vs backaches vs muscle pain. Come ON!! I hope the general public isn't so uninformed as to fall for that, but then again, maybe...

ok, that's my small soapbox...

Beth.
  8. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

I read somewhere, don't remember now and probably should have googled it to support my statement, but oh well....anyway, read that all that stuff they give cows to produce more milk and keep the cows healthy (??) comes out in the milk and they (who?) are finding boys developing "up top" because of this.

Did anyone understand all that gibberish? Anyway, I'm sure I read it somewhere, sometime ago.

Lolalee
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

but we can only read lables and keep informed...

gald first1 i think i remembered the name right...

liked my sense of humor...

and i do take this as a serious topic....as well...we have watch out for the mercury as well...

but as i said...my son doesn't eat it...nor do i, but he is allergic to fish/and seafood....

so he really has to read labels and be careful about being in resturants and the salads...

no fish oil tablets for him...it will need to be flax oil..

jodie