Did you watch Just For Laughs? (ABCtv)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fibrohugslife, Jul 17, 2007.

1. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Oh my goodness I have been laughing so hard, and it was has been a rough day of fatigue, pain and I keep falling asleep all of sudden.

Anyway this is a new show where they play pranks on people. So far I liked the Scarecrow and the Gorilla man scare. Also the cop who's teeth fall out on people.

Anyway LOL, I am just laughing so much tonight!!! LOL.
  2. MerrimackRiver

MerrimackRiver New Member

I ran across this program by accident. It felt so good to have a good laugh. I found it to be funny, not silly. I thought the one with the lady wearing a shirt with a map on it apparently asking for directions. And the teeth :) So little of this kind of entertainment on television. Will make it a point to watch next week. Was this the first week?

Warm hugs

3. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

When I had seen previews for the show I lol and told DH and DS they would have to watch.They couldn't believe I found something so funny on TV.They always tell me I have no sense of humor because I always think everything is stupid and forced.They're laughing and I'm usually rolling my eyes.I was glad to see this was funny and yelled for DH to watch with me.Some of it was kind of lame but it was so good to laugh at most of it.
  4. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

I too caught some of it and laughed really hard my daughter had to come see what was wrong. ( I don't laugh much).