didoe...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Debra49659, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Just wondering if you were feeling better today, I am thinking about you.

Hugs,
    Deb
  2. Didoe

Didoe New Member

i'm home deb
    tired
    i have to work tomorrow and just thinking of the weeks, maybe months in front me as my rhuem tries to set up a psych consult with so many choices i dont know she'll select the right one, neuro consult and who know what else and the job is waiting for a summary just so i can have an schedule adjustment. everyone has all the time in the world for endless talking. I started taking therapuetic viatmins on top of my mega viatmins so you know i'm tap dancing on the ceiling in the midst of depression, an amazing combination of high and low:)
    i need to be on STD, i feel too shattered do this with a fulltime work schedule.
    thank you for coming by.
  3. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Can you apply?? that would be so great for you. I can't imagine how you find the energy to try and take care of yourself and work. No wonder you are overwhelmed!

Take Care
    Deb
  4. Didoe

Didoe New Member

My employer is privately insured, all i need to do is have my doc say i'm too ill and need to be out, once i'm out 7 days it goes automatially into STD-full pay 3 months, then LTD, not sure of salary, but its at least 50% maybe 100% depending on what doctors say. I could see docs, rest. Its just that if i do it the culture at my job will be worse when i return. i dont think i can really worry about both ends of the candle right now, i have to light my own butt into STD and collect myself into one ball of wax
    how that for a metaphor at 12am? (those dern vitamins)

5. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

With the fog/insomnia daze I'm in...I'm still trying to figure out why you have a candle at work (blink..blink)....lol!!!! Consider the STD thing though it might be the break you need to regroup.

Deb