diet and digestive problems

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bridgercanyon, Sep 9, 2008.

1. bridgercanyon

bridgercanyon New Member

Hi

I recently had my gallbladder removed but I still have problems when comes to eating: get full fast; little appetite; flu-like symptoms if I over do it with food or liquids. I have had fibro since 1993 so I don't know what is "normal" and what is fibro any more. I don't know if I should continue with tests or if this is just one more thing associated with fibro.

Thanks!
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

You may need digestive enzymes and hydrochloric acid to help with your digestion. I had digestive problems for years and an inflamed gallbladder. Based on muscle testing by my chiropractor, I started taking digestive enzymes with hydrochloric acid and it made all the difference. I started feeling normal when I ate. Before then it felt like food just sat like a rock in my stomach.

So even though you don't have your gallbladder, you quite possibly need digestive enzymes and hydrochloric acid. It's a really common problem. Also, my gallbladder symptoms stopped when I started taking these.

I eventually had to do a liver cleanse as well. When it was "toxic", I would feel quite sick, like I had the flu. And the cleanse helped enormously with that too.

Very few doctors know enough to even check this out.

Mary