Difficulties with CFIDS (Somewhat Long)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MonteCar, Jun 29, 2003.

1. MonteCar

MonteCar New Member

We all know that there are certain ways to get CFS but I think the largest difficulty about it is trying to be yourself in a sociable environment, basically your life when you know that something is wrong but you don't have a solution for it. Its one thing to be sick, its another to never get over being sick, that makes it a rather large challenge. I know in my own situation when you feel bad from it that is one thing, and then when you have to socialize and you are very sick feeling it just multiplies the pain and sickness and it starts a bad routine so to speak that can go on for almost forever. Our lives are so complex that the things that are/were meant to be have to stay in that motion in order for us to get by and not fitting into that mold can really be tough to get back into. I know without answers for help and understanding we are stuck and we have to continue to go on for there is nothing else for us for the time, I have done that for years with no resolve. Life itself is rather difficult but we all are made initially to be able to cope with things and not to let them get to us to make us disabled to where we can't even imagine things normally. I've lived this for a few good years now and I'm seeing the rhythms of it and they are pretty noticeable in my situation and the environment around me. Though I've had this for some time I do think that I am getting better and I'm soon to find a relief and then my health should be able to return to where it once was, again. I have just read so many posts about how your emotions are effected when having this and I'm coming to my own conclusions with what it is about. We've each got to return our immune system and chemistry to what it once was in order for our minds to be able to cope and learn to deal with life like we once were able to do. I wish I had the answers for everyone but I feel that I'm getting closer to answer my own questions, maybe some day I'll be able to spread some words of hope to the ones who really don't understand what has went on in their lives, but for now I'm going to try to research and resolve what has gone on in my own life, the information is all there and understood, now its just a matter of time.

MonteCar
  2. MonteCar

MonteCar New Member

Hi, I read you recent posts, you can e-mail me off the message board and we can chat some if you want to, later,

Kurt
  3. MonteCar

MonteCar New Member

Yeah, I sorta remembered after posting it that I forgot to add the address in it, its mcss8788@hotmail.com, hear from you sometime.

Kurt