Digestive Enzymes??????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by RENA0808, Oct 22, 2009.

1. RENA0808

RENA0808 Member

I went to tai chi today for the first time.It was ok....... but I was not as good as the 80 year old doing the moves lol.

The teacher said I should take Proeolytic Enzymes for my fibro and I was wondering if any of you guys have any info for me on this?

I have read a few bits about it but cannot understand the different ones so any help would be great!!

2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

inflammation, scar tissue, blood clotting protein (fibrin), dead junk in the body. Vitalzym, Wolbenzym and others. Search for proteolytic enzymes. Other singular varieties are nattokinase, lumbrokinase and serreptonase (sp?) from the silkworm.

Some natural sources are pineapple, papaya, kiwi. It needs to be raw or frozen as heat destroys enzymes. All canned, bottled juices are pastuerized ie heated. No vitamin C, no enzymes.

As we age, we turn to scar tissue. What we see on our skin is what our organs look like. Proteolytic will dissolve some of this and should help free up some flexibility.

Also, ribose may help. It takes more energy to relax a muscle than to contract one. Since our energy factory (mitochondria) is broken, ribose can supply that step missing in our ATP energy production. A dead body is called a stiff (rigor mortis).