Digestrol for IBS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mjgkennedy, Jan 31, 2006.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

I wondered if anyone has used Digestrol which is for IBS and what is in it.?

Are Leaky Gut, IBS one and the same?.

Appreciate help.

Mary
  2. fifthofanickel

fifthofanickel New Member

leaky gut is referred to in the Candida yeast problems. I haven't tried Digestrrol for IBS..So don't know anything about that.

But I do take Aloe Vera Gel Capsules (inner leaf only) for IBS.. It soothes the inner lining of the intestines to bring down the inflammation. I take those 3 times a day. It does help. Esp. w/gas & Diarrhea. I have both C&D...

The gelcaps I take are the 200:1 Aloe Vera Extract. It's equal to 5,000mg. or approx. one teaspoon of 100% pure Aloe Vera inner leaf gel liquid.

I tried Beano w/everything I ate, but it didn't work for me. Some people say it works well for them.

I find I can't do much walking, or exercise, as I get lower abdominal pain & it lays me out for a few days. And of course along w/fibro/cfs/plantar fascitis, etc. my exercising has more or less stopped.

Anyway Aloe Vera works, & it helps relieve a couple areas of distress. Most anything for relief, eh?

Hope you find something that works for you. Really takes a lot out of a person, dealing w/all this..Best of luck to you..

Hugs & Blessings;
    Fifth