Di's Delimma- he called 9 times yesterday,then today...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by atiledsner, Feb 12, 2006.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

He called so much i unplugged my phone.Tonight i plugged it in again so I could get a call from my daughter,she been sick.

He calls again,

I let the anwering machine pick it up.He wanted to pick up some books he had left here.Then he said he was going to come over and get them if I didn't pick up the phone.

Hr had someone bring him and drop him off.I had called my daughter and son -in law to be with me if he showed up.

I left his books outside in a bag for him. He told my daughter his ride would be back in 15 minutes.It was so cold outside.

We wouldn't let him in.I had to go to another room in the house, he stood there begging to come in out of the cold.

I feel so sick, he told my daughter all he had on his feet was flip flops.I am so glad this is all over.I have been so good to him, and it was so hard to be bad.

I have been so emotionally drained. I stayed in bed today until 2 in the afternoon.I drove to a nearby town to get out of the house for a while.

I have given this guy so many chances and he has always begged his way back into my life.

Thanks to all of you it gave me the courage to stand my ground. I was so relieved that his ride came back to get him.

I physically hurt to know someone was outside my door in the cold.

Help me friends......am I losing it?

I got a call about taking the Donna Dewberry classes, they start in the morning.I'm going to pull mtself up by my bootstraps and go to these.

THEN I'M GOING TO PAINT THE TOWN LOL DIANNE
  2. shep

shep New Member

I am not familar with your story; but can put two and two together, so just hang in there and it will get better.
    Don't allow youself to get caught up in "false guilt." You know in your heart what you are guilty off; and sometimes people will try to get us to feel guilty of things that are not true.
    Remembering you in my prayers,
    Shep
  3. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Staying strong is so much harder than falling weak!

You are through the hardest part! Keep up the good work and stay strong....................always come here when you feel weak , confused or guilty we will help you get through it........................I think it is normal for all of the things your feeling but in the end you will look back and be so happy that you stuck to your guns!

Hugs
    Doxy
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you are doing fantastic...dont ever think that you are not a wonderful woman...i am proud of you....

you are expereicing normal emotions here...but stay strong....

hugs to you

jodie
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

and are managing to stick to it.

Why did he wear flipflops when he knows how cold it is, more emotional blackmail, feel sorry for ME!! Good for you to keep him at the door.

It's not going to be easy for you at all but just remember how bad he is when he's bad and how it makes you feel and how you DESERVE BETTER.

love
    Rosie
  6. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

BUMP THANKS TO THOSE THAT DID, I REALLY NEEDED YOUR SUPPORT.HE STILL CONTINUES TO CALL.

I JUST DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE. HE CALLED TODAY TO TELL ME HE HADN'T BOUGHT ME A VALENTINE GIFT, HE DIDN'T KNOW IF I WOULD ACCEPT IT OR NOT.

LOOKS LIKE HE WOULD GET THE IDEA.

HE DIDN'T BUY ME ANYTHING FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR EITHER, WHY WOULD I BE SHOCKED THAT HE DIDN'T BUY A VALENTINE.

HE WORKED MAYBE 3 MONTHS SOLID IN THE YEAR WE HAD BEEN SEEING EACH OTHER.DUH!

I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND I AM FINISHED WITH HIM.

I WENT ON LINE AND FILLED OUT A QUESTIONAIRE FOR E-HARMONY

WOW! I ONLY HAD 1 MATCH.....EITHER NO ONE WANTS A MIDDLE AGED FAT GIRL THAT CAN COOK OR I'M TO PICKY.HA!
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and i am glad i saw your post again...

just don't give in..because it will be even harder to get back where you are today...

stick to what you are doing...don't answer the phone...i know it is so tempting just to hear what he has to say...but you soundlike you are threw and ready to move on.....

e harmony? maybe i should try that one ...i have never done the internet thing...

well you are tough and you will get through all of this one day at a time...

i am going to try and forget valentines even exits...i want to try to go to the ymca and workout whatever i can...we'll see about the rest...

hang tough

jodie
  8. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

alot like a stalker, and you can't afford to encourage him in any way. Really, you can't, that would be dangerous. His behavavior was escalating to emotional abuse and emotional terrorism, it would have turned physical next if you had kept taking it. he is extremely manipulative, and is still trying to control you. He knows your weakness is compassion and rescuing and he's trying to push your buttons. it takes alot of strength and courage to fight those impulses of yours to put yourself last and rescue, but this is a huge step in you getting on w/ a better life, for you.

Jeanne
  9. greenlynn

greenlynn New Member

my sister-in-law did this about a year and half ago and she only had 1, and it work out so well , We get to go to their wedding the Aug.

also my girls 4 and 6 just love him my 6 year old was mad at her aunt because she want to grow up and be his girlfriend, but now she happy to have a new uncle

good luck
    greenlynn
  10. neen85

neen85 New Member

Telling the phone company you are having problems with this guy and requesting a new unlisted and unpublished number before things escalate? Be sure that the number can NOT be relisted without giving a secret code word and/or your social security number.

I had a stalker who forced me to get an unlisted. He then had a female call and relist my new number,"pretending" to be me. My Dad called and told the phone company that the number could only be re-listed by him,using his social and a code word.

Then give your number out only to family and friends and your doctors. Just an idea to eliminate the hassles in your life,giving him less controll. You are doing good!! Daneen