Disability appeal,ive won!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrolady37, May 9, 2003.

1. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi all,
    Great news for me this week,i found out my DLA appeal isnt going to tribunal because the decision has been made in my favour,Im soo relieved!
    I read the letter about 4 times & cried & thanked God,i just couldnt believe it.
    Thanks to all who offererd me support,i couldnt have got through without you all,thanks for allways being here for each other.
    Its hard enough having 1 DD never mind having more like alot of us on here,but whatever happens theres always someone here for each of us,thanks for being the best Fibro Family anyone could ever hope to have,youre the best.
    There is hope for us as sufferers wejust have to believe in each other & pray to our Lord,he never lets us down if were true to him.
    Take care,im praying for all of you.
    sharon d (uk)
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I'm so Glad that you are getting what you deserve and have a Right to. I Love it when someone post's that they got their's, and break's my heart when someone dosen't get their's.

Maybe this Post will give them and others, Inspiration to keep on trying,

Sincerely,
    kredca4/sharon
  3. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi Sharon,
    Thanks so much its such great news,but also it means theres hope for others aswell so Never give up & always remember there Is hope for us all,Good Luck Youre all in my prayers.
    Shazza(ill be using this from now on.
    How are you doing?Let me know ok maybe we can help & support each other.
    Very gentle hugs
    Shazza(sharon d(uk)
  4. kerrymygirl

kerrymygirl New Member

I know when the judge told me,which was rare most wait 60 days for answer. I had such mixed feelings, I knew I needed insurance. Ironic they say,our outside world your fine,yet I could not get health insurance, duh. I was happy to know about the insurance, just had to admit I am diabled, yuck finally,and how the heck can I live off of less than that kind of money. So far I still have my condo so alot of other life changes, but know I have know choice. Have tryed much volunteer and became ill. I know it is a relief so congrats. The paperwork alone can drive 1 nut-so. Hugssss
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so glad you won. You deserve it.

Love, Mikie
  6. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

Well done so glad you won your appeal and the dicision has been made in your favour, at least this means they are starting to take us serious and accepting that these illnesses are real and not in our heads
    ((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))from the uk
    Well done again love from Loopyloo xxx
  7. Dara

Dara New Member

I also just got my approval letter yesterday. Like you, I think I'm still in shock. I've re-read the approval letter at least a dozen times. This really does help others who are trying so hard to get what is rightfully theirs. Takes a load off your shoulders, doesn't it??

Dara
  8. kmelodyg

kmelodyg New Member

That is sooo great Sharon. Congrats!!! I am waiting fro my response. Your acceptance gives me hope. It will probably be in the next 3-5 months. Send your prayers out to Central New York!!

Kathryn
  9. lin21

lin21 New Member

Congrats Sharon,

that's good news . Maybe I have found a little bit of hope in your message. I begin my reconsideration next week with a lawyer. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Lin
  10. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

WOOOOHOOO< praise the Lord!! Happy days!!! Yippeeee. I'm so glad you got it. Now you can relax and breathe. N
  11. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi kerrymygirl,
    Thanks for your support its great to have so many great supportive people behind me.
    I was so stressed waiting to hear the decision & the relief is amazing,im so glad they changed the decision in my favour.
    Very gentle hugs back to you & thanks for yours.
    sharon d(uk)
  12. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi Mikie,
    Thank you so much,the relief is amazing it really is.
    God bless you.
    sharon
  13. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi loopyloo,
    Thank you soo much for your support,it means a lot to me to know that i have so many great people to support me & me them.
    God bless you.
    sharon d(uk)
  14. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi loopyloo,
    Thank you soo much for your support,it means a lot to me to know that i have so many great people to support me & me them.
    God bless you.
    sharon d(uk)
  15. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi starbright1m,
    Thank you for your support,its great to have so much support from my Fibro family.
    I was so stressed whilst waiting for the decision i was on pins the whole time.
    I prayed like mad that it would go in my favour & it did,so God must like me!
    Take care
    sharon d(uk)
  16. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I'm so glad for you!! You should frame the letter!! I'm very happy for you, and every time someone here gets a favorable decision, it's a victory for all & shows that it pays to persevere in this fight!

Congratulations to you!!

Hugs,
    Pam
  17. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi Dara,
    Congrats to you & thanks for your support,its such a relief to know that ill still be getting my DLA.
    I was sick with worry & kept crying,i didnt know which way to turn.
    Thanks again for your support.
    sharon d (uk)
  18. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi Kathryn,
    Thanks for your support,good luck with your appeal.
    Your in my prayers,the power of prayer can be a very powerful thing.
    God bless you.
    sharon d(uk)
  19. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi Nancy,
    Thanks soo much for your support,its certainly a step in the right direction for fibro!
    Take care sharon d
  20. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi pam,
    Great news isnt it?
    I really hope that anyone that reads it will see that there is hope for us so dont give up.
    Hugs sharon

[ advertisement ]