Discussion in 'Financial, Disability and Legal Resources' started by prabun29, Jan 4, 2013.

  1. prabun29

    prabun29 New Member

    I was just denied benefits in ga. I am looking for a GOOD Lawyer please HELP!!!
  2. TwoCatDoctors

    TwoCatDoctors New Member

    Some people on these boards have used Allsup.

    You can also check with the NOSSCR, the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives and they are an organization for attorneys representing SSD cases and they provide attorney education on SSD cases.
  3. prabun29

    prabun29 New Member

    Thank you for the information.
  4. john1836

    john1836 Member

    I am not a lawyer, but had been an adjudicator and writer for the judges for 30 years and now retired. If you have not had a hearing yet, I will help you. I am in Alabama but will travel if warranted.
  5. john1836

    john1836 Member

    P.S. lawyers may or may not know anything about SSA law and take the case. Be careful.
  6. There are many renowned lawyers in the market, just consult one of them who have experienced in handling cases as yours.
  7. It'll be wise decision...