Disability due to fibro

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by roseylisa, Aug 19, 2006.

1. roseylisa

roseylisa New Member

How many under the age of 45 have applied for or get ss disability due to fibromyalgia?
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

it goes into detail...of what all is wrong w/me...

check out disabilitysecrets.com great info for you..

jodie
    i meant to select the face reading a booking..so please don't think this is a joke...or i am making fun of you...

just clicked the wrong face is all..

jodie[This Message was Edited on 08/19/2006]
  3. labrat

labrat New Member

There was a thread a few days ago by Iowanmom titled something like "Disability under 45" that I just bumped up for you.
    Tracy
  4. PITATOO

PITATOO Member

How did you survive for 2 years waiting SSI? I could not even imagine going 6 months on the max of unemployment even though I don't have a house payment anymore or car payment. But have hugh child support payments for two more years. Which I do no mind paying for my daughter at all and am not complaining but no room here to be disabled. Puts even more stress on me.
  5. misskoji

misskoji Member

or 29? when I applied. I have a good memory, it just doesn't last long, lol. I'm expecting my first hearing and hopefully last hearing in a few months. Hope this helps.
    Deanna
  6. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

hi roseylisa i was 24 when i first applied and i have just recently asked them to stop as i am getting out and about better

[ advertisement ]