Disability Lawyer in Tennessee

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chris350, Aug 11, 2008.

1. chris350

chris350 New Member

Anyone know of a good disability lawyer in Tennessee?
  2. mtinash

mtinash New Member

What part of Tennessee are you in. We used a very good attorney in Nashville. Once the appeal was filed with social security we did not even have to go in in front of the ALJ.
  3. momof4kids68

momof4kids68 New Member

I used David Downard out of Nashville. I did have to go in front of the judge but Mr. Downard said that was due to my age 39. I got my approval on May 30th this year.
  4. dc1980

dc1980 New Member

I live in Clarksville and my lawyer is Eric Buchanan & Assoc. The reason I chose him is because he handles both SSDI and LTD cases. He has an office in Nashville which is about 45 min from where I live and another in Knoxville, TN. They are great about me calling and asking questions or updates on my status.

Good luck on finding a good attorney!!!
  5. linda641

linda641 New Member

Hi, My disabilty lawyer is Joseph Calandriello. He is really a laid back person and really nice. seems to get right on stuff as far as appeals. I have had him almost a year now. He is in Nashville. I live in Murfreesboro about 30 minutes south of Nashville. I am waiting for a hearing with the ALJ. should be this fall. Has anyone else had luck in nashville at these hearings in Nashville,TN?
    Good Luck