Disability Paperwork-GGGRR!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by scrapkat, Aug 6, 2003.

1. scrapkat

scrapkat New Member

My word! What is wrong with these people!? I have spent the whole day today trying to fill out my paperwork for the phone appointment this coming Monday. Do they not think 10 pages is a little excessive?? And especially for people that have bad memories and can't get around? I mean on on - for instance the information on your jobs in the last 15 years. Ok - I file income taxes every year which has all that information and disability is a government agency. Couldn't they just get it from all that?? Sorry for the rant but I"m just frustrated at this point. I want it be filled out correctly but it's making me crazier than ever which means stress which will mean pain tomorrow. UGH! Thanks for listening to me rant!

scrapkat!
  2. sierrasioux

sierrasioux New Member

I could have put my ? on this thread, but it wasn't on here while I was writing. Sorry--I was afraid that my ? wouldn't be seen on the other threads that had alot of responses.
  3. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

Whichever forms I had to fill out had to be done in 3 weeks. I called for an extension or whatever, since I wouldn't have been able to finish them in time.