Discontinued thread

Discussion in 'Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Main Forum' started by Soul*, Mar 7, 2015.

1. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

Warning: Negative effect of protease inhibitors has been reported on (protein and amino acid digestion) by inhibiting intestinal protease activity.

Please consider utilizing Reishi supplementation away from foods that require protease for digestion.

The information in this thread is not intended to be medical advice. The information is meant to inspire and motivate you to make your own decisions surrounding your health care and dietary needs. It is intended for educational and informational purposes only.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    ljimbo42 likes this.
  2. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

"What would be helpful to me is if there is some food that could help me because of what I mentioned is to just mention that part of what I wrote and simply mention the food that could help me with that."

The best functional food I have found for CFS/ME is NT Factor -AKA- (Lipid replacement therapy).

Please review video below:

Recovering from MS, FM and CFS: Brisbane Physiotherapist Kate Stossel chats to Prof. Garth Nicolson

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  3. Soul*

Soul* Well-Known Member

Thank you to those who shared their personal experiences. This thread is discontinued as it has become unreadable to me because of continous spamming with lengthy difficult to understand unsorted copy and pasted texts from which it is impossible to me to find the related part. Though I've requested several times to stop this, my request has not been respected and this is really to exhausting for me and it's hard to even find my own posts between all this information to keep track of things. I'm going to try and salvage some of the good information on here but will not be watching this thread anymore. Thank you all who did share from personal experience in understandable words.
    Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the right board for those to ill to deal with all of this.

THREAD DISCONTINUED
  4. IanH

IanH Active Member

Soul* I am sorry this has happened and that you found the thread you started partly unhelpful.
    I made the mistake of responding to another poster's messages instead of responding only to your original post. You have pointed out a problem with these threads that happens quite often. You have taught me a lesson. Hopefully others will take your message seriously too.
    RadioFM likes this.
  5. Regssie

Regssie Member

I don't know if I'm in the correct forum I'm new at this.....I'm in need of help I need to find a doctor that will prescribe pain meds here in Fresno California......anyone know who I can go see? My Dr has retired I could use any advice. Thank you
  6. ljimbo42

ljimbo42 Active Member

@Soul* - I am sorry for your experience with this thread, it must have been very frustrating for you. I completely understand you discontinuing this thread. Good health to you- Jim
  7. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

The answer to your question:

"IL-10 is released by cytotoxic T-cells to inhibit the action of "NK cells" during the immune response to viral infection.[1]"

"Interleukin-10 (IL-10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine."

Note: "Influenza, commonly known as "the flu", is an infectious disease caused by the influenza virus.[1]"

"Biomarkers in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Evaluation of Natural Killer Cell ( NK cells ) Function"

See more Below:

No one ever said this was going to be easy. But, healing is possible.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015